To empower an estimated 300,000 planners, professionals and decision-makers by 2012 to make better energy decisions as a result of the knowledge transferred and by the subsequent use of the improved decision-making tools.
- Translate software into 21 languages, including most key business/government languages of REEEP priority countries: Angola & Brazil (Portuguese); China (Simplified Chinese); India (English, Hindi, Bengali &Telugu); Kazakhstan & Russia (Russian); Mexico (Spanish); and Nigeria & South Africa (English);
- Test and debug software, including beta testing with cases from selected REEEP priority countries;
- V4 software release, outreach and dissemination via RETScreen Website, CD-ROM, email notices and press releases, with targeted dissemination in REEEP priority countries in collaboration with REEEP.
- Development of RETScreen software for clean energy in 21 languages;
- Provision of RETScreen software free-of-charge on RETScreen website and CD-ROM;
- Targeted testing, outreach and dissemination of software in REEEP priority countries;
- Increased and improved access to energy efficient technologies, awareness & capacity building, and facilitation of implementation of energy projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions.