To make recommendations to improve the existing legal and regulatory framework to extend the national use of new renewable sources of energy from wind, solar, small hydro, geothermal, biomass and ocean.
- Identify strategic policy outlines to remove barriers to develop renewable energy;
- Improve access to quality information for natural resources, stakeholders and projects, especially related with biomass residues (from Forestry and Agriculture);
- Assess the suitability of the present legal framework to foster the introduction of distributed generation;
- Assess the market development capacity for the different technologies;
- Exchange experiences in renewable energy with stakeholders and receive their proposals and comments.
- Improvement of the level of knowledge and perception of the different actors on the status and potential of renewable energies in Argentina;
- Extension of the renewable frame of reference;
- Provision of a level of analysis from within the identified target set that can be duplicated in other countries;
- Reflection of the different kinds of entries on the overall subject;
- Increased awareness on barriers options and potential to development renewable energy market.