Support the implementation of an innovative financing mechanism in order to reduce by 30-40% the consumption of the street lighting network in the cities of Madhya Pradesh.
- Prepare baseline data for use in the tendering purpose for ESCO projects;
- Develop tender documents for the benefits of the Municipal Corporation;
- Launch the tender;
- Select the winning ESCO to implement the project and negotiate the contract between the ESCO, Municipal Corporation and MPSEB;
- Supervise the project implementation and insuring the fair application of the performance contracting concept by all parties;
- Search for a carbon buyer and supporting the trade of the CERs.
- Reduction in energy consumption and associated cost savings;
- Improved efficiency;
- Replication across other states and countries.