To build capacity of utilities and government to scale-up decentralised generation and renewable energy use.
- Organise a training and capacity building course;
- Develop a methodology that helps decision makers to select the best option: decentralised generation or grid extension;
- Improve and fine-tune the management and business model developed;
- Organise training in the sustainable maintenance of decentralised generation in isolated or remote areas;
- Develop a demonstrative center for decentralised generation solutions and productive use of renewable energy;
- Install a demonstrative project were the utilities' teams can practice under field conditions.
- Increase local renewable energy knowledge and capability amongst the utilities, government and local organisations, facilitating the promotion of energy access and the productive use of renewable energy, mainly in the Brazilian Amazonian region and the Southeast Brazilian region, under the rural electrification public policy called "Luz para Todos" Programme.