Renewable Energy Prospective Study and Proposal to remove the technical, economic, regulatory and fi
To make recommendations to improve the existing legal and regulatory framework to extend the national use of new renewable sources of energy from wind, solar, small hydro, geothermal, biomass and ocean.
Argentina34° 35' 15" S, 58° 40' 21" W
Main activity and output:
- Identify strategic policy outlines to remove barriers to develop renewable energy;
- Improve access to quality information for natural resources, stakeholders and projects, especially related with biomass residues (from Forestry and Agriculture);
- Assess the suitability of the present legal framework to foster the introduction of distributed generation;
- Assess the market development capacity for the different technologies;
- Exchange experiences in renewable energy with stakeholders and receive their proposals and comments.
- Improvement of the level of knowledge and perception of the different actors on the status and potential of renewable energies in Argentina;
- Extension of the renewable frame of reference;
- Provision of a level of analysis from within the identified target set that can be duplicated in other countries;
- Reflection of the different kinds of entries on the overall subject;
- Increased awareness on barriers options and potential to development renewable energy market.